Monday, March 26, 2012

Things ignored by anti-rights

I've only got a few links to news stories today. I've been up since 1am. got called out for work, went home, called out, went home then went to work.

Here are some stories that the Anti-Rights Establishment have been silent on. I'm not sure why, though.

"You get what you deserve, white boy". 13 year old boy set on fire, but the blood dancers don't care. I don't think this even made the national news.

Three black guys may have killed a guy at MS State, a gun free zone. I say may have, because no one is rushing to judgement.

Evidence suggests that Zimmerman was attacked by Martin, but judgement has already been passed by media, so it doesn't matter.



Martin was suspended for baggie that had pot. If you look at his Facebook, there are references to his bud use. Mom says "They killed my son and now they're trying to kill his reputation." I see, it's a conspiracy now.

Hate crime in Cali, woman killed was mom to 5 kids. No outcry for her. Why? oh, she was just beat to death with a tire tool, no gun death, no outcry. Sorry Alawadi family, Violence Policy Center and Brady Bunch don't care. My condolences to the family, I'm so sorry for your loss.

A Pennsylvania man was arrested for killing his ex-wife. She should have been safe, she had a restraining order against him. If you're wondering why VPC and Brady Bunch and the CSGV haven't came to the family's rescue, she was only stabbed to death. Hvizda family, my condolences.

Just one more, over in Cali, again, there was a mass murder. 5 people were found dead, one person is in custody. The Brady Bunch wanted to get involved, but the Chief of Police said "This was a complex crime scene. We had five deceased persons apparently from blunt force trauma." The victims names have not been release, but I still pray for peace for their family.

I just checked the anti's websites, Facebook pages and tweets. Not a single word about the above tragedies. I hope Zimmerman sues them.

No comments:

Post a Comment