Tuesday, May 8, 2012

CSGV lethal force is ok for some, not others

I get back to my office and look at twitter to see a conversation going on between a few people and CSGV about Zimmerman/Martin and of course, I have to chime in.

The leading statement was:

Wrong, you only need fear "great bodily harm," NOT death.


There are few things that are more harmful than a woman being raped, so I asked:




so you don't think a woman deserves to protect herself from being raped?

CSGV took that as an opportunity to bash NRA but didn't answer the question so I had to jump in on another conversation and say "not if you're laying on your back. Man or Woman. CSGV apparently supports women being raped." I finally got a response.

Someone pinned down wouldn't be able to safely walk away. Law has always allowed LF (lethal force) there.

Wait, What? Could it be that CSGV now is ok with lethal force if someone is pinned down and can't safely run away? Could it be that CSGV had a change of heart, somewhat, from a previous statement "Using armed violence IN ANY CONTEXT is flat-out wrong..."? I had to ask, you know, just to make sure.

then zimmerman was correct in using force?

To which they replied, wait for it....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
<chirp> <chirp> <chirp> <---sound of crickets.


Nothing, nadda, zip. One wonders now. How can it be okie dokie for a woman being pinned down, suffering great bodily harm, do use lethal force to protect herself, but not a 'white/hispanic' male? Let me go check twitter to see if there was a response..............It's been over an hour now and no reply. I feel like a vegetarian at a BBQ buffet, just kind of left out.

2 comments:

  1. Bill- LOLOLOLOL, don't feel left out brother. I'd love to join in on your fight against retardation, but I don't do twitter. Do they have a blog? Maybe their douchbaggery can be pointed out on comment sections. Keep up the good fight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey J.O.B. I don't do much twitter. I only follow a dozen people or so. I just opened the twitter account a few weeks ago, maybe a little longer.

      They do have a blog, but they won't let you comment. Anti-rights bastards can comment all day long, though.

      There have been several occasions where I'd get them to agree with me, usually on women protecting themselves, then apply it to whatever current event they were bitching about only to have them ignore me. Last time I did that it seemed like it was weeks before they would reply to me. It gives me something to do when I'm bored and it's a great opportunity to be able to point out what asshats they are.

      Delete