Wednesday, April 25, 2012

TSA tormenting kids, again, Rat Bastards

I have never been groped by the TSA Rat Bastards and never plan on it happening. An acquaintance asked me "how can you call them Rat Bastards if you've never been through a TSA pat down"? I've never been molested by a pedophile either, and they are still Rat Bastards, that's how.

The Consumerist relates a story from Facebook. According to the poster, she and her kids got through the checkpoint without trouble but grandma had triggered the alarm. She went through the scanner again, but the screener could not firmly ID what was setting off the alarm, and grandma was asked to have a seat and wait for a pat-down.

This is when the 4-year-old ran over to give grandma a hug:






They made very brief contact, no longer than a few seconds. The Transportation Security Officers(TSO) who were present responded to this very simple action in the worst way imaginable.

First, a TSO began yelling at my child, and demanded she too must sit down and await a full body pat-down. I was prevented from coming any closer, explaining the situation to her, or consoling her in any way. My daughter, who was dressed in tight leggings, a short sleeve shirt and mary jane shoes, had no pockets, no jacket and nothing in her hands. The TSO refused to let my daughter pass through the scanners once more, to see if she too would set off the alarm. It was implied, several times, that my Mother, in their brief two-second embrace, had passed a handgun to my daughter.

Yep, you've got to keep your eyes on those four year old terrorists. I wonder how long Grandma had been training this tiny terrorists on how to hold the handgun so that no one could see it. Considering the child had no pockets, she must be some type of magician.

Honestly, this right here is the point that I probably would have been arrested.

They told her she had to come to them, alone, and spread her arms and legs. She screamed, "No! I don't want to!" then did what any frightened young child might, she ran the opposite direction.

Good for her but mamma should have taught the child how to point at the TSA Rat Bastards with her middle finger. I'm sure the TSA Rat Bastards dealt with this in the most professional and reasonable manner possible. Nope.

That is when a TSO told me they would shut down the entire airport, cancel all flights, if my daughter was not restrained. It was then they declared my daughter a "high-security-threat".

Hahahahahahahaha... Shut down the entire airport because of a four year old. Hahahahahahaha.. DO IT BITCHES, I DARE YOU!

During the pat down of the child:

A TSO began repeating that in the past she had "seen a gun in a teddy bear."

Hey, TSA Bitch, was the child carrying a teddy bear, or anything for that matter?*

OMG, let's hope these two TSA Rat Bastards called for backup.

A third TSO arrived to the scene, and showed no more respect than the first two had given. All three were barking orders at my daughter, telling her to stand still and cease crying.
Finally, a manager intervened. He determined that my child could, in fact, be cleared through security while crying. I was permitted to hold her while the TSO checked her body. When they found nothing hidden on my daughter, they were forced to let us go, but not until after they had examined my ID and boarding passes for a lengthy amount of time.

Yep, TSA Rat Bastards. Get no respect 'cause they deserve no respect. They don't deserve the air they breathe.

TSA was contacted and made a statement:


TSA has reviewed the incident and determined that our officers followed proper current screening procedures in conducting a modified pat-down on the child.


Whew, that's a relief, at least they were just following orders. That makes it all better. NOT.


* Orlando, FL, 2003, a handgun was found inside a teddy bear and was discovered by the x-ray machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment